Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lethargy...

I have no idea why am i feeling so lethargic these few days. Have to force myself out of my bed even though im already awake. As a result, i have no mood to do anything for the whole day, my mind will wander in lectures and i will be stoning half way through lectures. Hate this feeling.

Argh!! Another thing i hate is that i have to study biochemistry again! Have already done it in JC, why can't they let me carry over credits. It's such a waste of money and a waste of time to be doing something you've already done before. On the other hand, my brain is really 'rusty'. Think NS really screwed me up, lol. Most of the chemistry stuff that i've studied for 2 yrs in JC has faded away. Guess i have the short term memory syndrome lol. Hopefully i wont forget all the things im studying now.

Anyway had my 1st lecture that had something to do with being a veterinarian today. Why do i say this? It's because the past few weeks i've been studying about causal diagrams, a couple of lecture on 'What is life?" (like wth), and some other boring lectures. Today's lecture is on bone and skeletal system in dogs. Terms used in veterinary practice are very different from human medicine prac. 1st lecture only and there are so many terms to memorise already, i think i will have to get myself a dog's skeleton to know the parts better.

Ok that's it for this entry. Gonna try to turn in early, having difficulties slping at night these few days. Something's terribly wrong with me. Good night all, take care.

No comments: