Sunday, November 9, 2008

End of 1st Yr!

Hey all, this is going to be another wordy post (sorry jas)! I dont really have pics to show how freaking happy I am to have completed my 1st yr! Phew, this is 1 hectic semester! I'm really glad it's over! Now is the long wait for the results, but who cares it's party time!

Went to help my friend clean an aviary after my last paper. It was a good experience, dont think i will be able to experience it in Sg. Was in the aviary for abt 2-3 hours, then we left that place. Oh, more abt the aviary. It's owned by this millionaire, he lives on a 30 acre land with lots of horses and birds (in aviary)! it's really amazing and beautiful! anyway after cleaning, it was time to partyyyy. Went to 2 bars/club and just basically had a really good time! all the stress is gone after the exam!

I'll be away somewhere in the north for a camping trip for a couple of days! And after i come back, it's packing my luggage to go home! cant wait to see u guys! till then take care! im too lazy to write anymore!

No comments: