Monday, April 14, 2008

Invertebrate Prac

Busy busy busy....exams exams exams...so didnt update my blog...haha. As usual nothing interesting is happening in my life (not that it's boring), so i've nothing much to blog abt.

Had my invertebrate prac today. Dissected a crayfish, was quite excited at 1st. Guess it was due to me watching the Man Utd - Arsenal match (woohoo Man Utd's gonna get double), slpt at 3am and woke up at 7am for the prac, therefore the prac seemed to get more n more boring. The crayfish is just like the freshwater prawns we catch in Marina South -.-!! Anyway as we were dissecting it (it was supposed to be euthanised), it kicked and struggled and i got cut by it -.-!! Hopefully i dun get a parasite infection or something haha. I'm now more afraid of eating raw food as when we looked at the gills of the crayfish and saw parasite eggs in them, freaky. Ok here are pics taken during the prac.














No comments: