Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thank You

As the title suggests, this is a 'thank you' post for the most important people in my life.

But 1st, let me introduce my brother(yes bro, i know i owe you 1 post) so here it is. He is as attention seeking as me, and people not only comment that we look alike but we also sound alike
-.-!!! Below is a picture of him graduating from NUS.


This came as an impulse, just felt like writing this post. Anyway, I really want to thank the people who gave me this opportunity to be able to study abroad. They are my parents and my brother. Although you guys(my parents) wont be reading this post, i guess bro will convey this message to you guys. It's quite hard for me to say 'I miss you guys' and 'love you guys' in person or on the phone, haha i have no idea why. So i guess I should write it down. I really appreciate that you guys understand and encourage me to go for what i want in life. You have never ever stopped me from doing something I like(cause im as stubborn as a mule), even when i had second thoughts about going abroad for further study, you guys were there to support me. I know that it is financially tough on you guys and also an 'emotional stress' for you, especially Mom. No matter how many times i say 'dont worry', you all will still worry. But dont worry, haha. I will not disappoint you guys, I will definitely come back with a degree and do my best for you guys to enjoy your retirement(even if im not earning a lot, haha). You guys have been the best, and im glad i didnt go astray or become a good-for-nothing. No matter how many times i argue with you guys, or seem rude towards you guys, please do not take it to heart, I guess im just easily agitated. Omg im digressing, haha. Anyway, do take care of yourselves back in Singapore and time passes very fast, i will be back in Singapore in no time. Bro, sorry it will be tough on you for the next few years, i will definitely pay you back, not only in terms of money.


love ya guys



p.s. this is not a suicidal note, lol
p.s.s. whoever dares comment negatively, i will go back sg and kill u, haha




No comments: