Sunday, July 27, 2008

End of the 1st wk

So the 1st wk of 2nd sem has come to an end, it was a crazy wk for me. Waking up 7am every morning and enduring the freezing cold morning just to brush my teeth, yeah that's really a pain in the a** for me. I wan the warm weather back!

And as i've said in the previous post, this semester a prelude to what's going to happen in the later semesters. It's gonna be tough but i have to make it somehow. Hope i will be able to juggle work and studies at the same time, I'm still working as a cleaner in some office on weds and sats. Need lotsa energy boosters to get me through this semester.

This sem has lots of seminar! I hate public speaking, hopefully wont be a let down to my group. Ok this is just a really random post lol. On a sidenote, i will be back in sg on 20th nov. Look forward to that, cause...erm just look forward to me returning to sg =).

No comments: