Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And him too...

And last but not least my house pet.

So this is it, my last night at home. After tonight I'm going to be 7hrs away from my home. I will definitely miss my family and the house that I've lived in almost all my life. It's going to be a whole new experience for me, cooking, washing, doing almost everything on my own. But I'm glad i have the opportunity to do what i like, though its going to cost a bomb. Here i would like to say im really grateful for the support my friends and family have given me, LOL sounds like im leaving for good. but 5 yrs is a damn long time. Anyway, i will be back almost every yr (if i have the money to come back every yr), i know you guys will still miss me. =)

This is probably the last post to be made in Singapore, so Australia here i come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: