Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Day I Fly...

Okay, time to update my blog, was not able to get a good internet connection thus was internet-less for a week.

First of all, thanks to all those who came down to bid me farewell despite constant refusal to let you all know the time. I'm really touched by your actions, you guys won't be forgotten, missing you all already while typing this entry out.

Really sad to leave my brother. Because of me, he will be alone during the CNY period (though he will be enjoying himself). But still sorry that he has to do all the visiting alone. Miss him lots.

After walking pass the immigration officers, my parents and I proceeded to gate A5 to board the plane. To our surprise the gate was not open yet although it was already 11.20pm. Smelling something fishy, we decided to ask a security officer on duty, and she told us that our plane is at gate A20!! Wth, we didn't hear any annoucements on the PA system. We were told we could get there by the sky train, so we headed to the sky train station. Then a sky train approached and the bloody personnel (who was on the phone and didnt even ask where we were heading to), directed us to board that train. We did so n to our horror we were in the wrong place. Damn pissed off. Then a Changi Airport guide brought us to the right place. The gate should have closed 10 mins before flight time, we are lucky they didn't due to the cok ups. Anyway we reached the gate at 11.45pm, our flight time, and the idiotic security personnel initially wanted us to go back to A5 as stated in our boarding pass, like wth -.-!!. What luck, nearly missed my flight, that totally spoilt my mood. On the plane, after settling down, I got really tired and slept through the whole journey. LOL, economy class really sucks =x. It was so bloody cramped that i woke up several times to adjust myself.

Woke up 1 hr be4 touched down, just in time to get myself warmed up. My camera wasn't with me so I didn't take any pictures while in the air =X. Was also too lazy to take photos in the airport cause my hands are full. After clearing customs, we met up with our airport reception guy (free service by UQ). He then drove us to our motel, Benson Court Motel. It's a very nice place and close to my Uni. Rested in the motel for an hour before heading out to explore. First thing i did was to set up my bank account, and deposited cash into it, not safe carrying so much around. I'm amazed at the no. of china chinese arnd, thought i wouldn't have to deal with them here, damn. No offence to any china chinese reading this =x. Okay im getting kinda lazy to type so much things lol, but i shall cont. in the next post just for my fans out there wahahhah.

No comments: